Why Not Consider our Cementitious Coating Systems as a Waterproofing Solution for your Concrete Structure?
Reduced availability, plus the increased cost of urban lands have led to the need for the maximum utilisation of available space. Therefore, there are a lot more of green roofs and underground carparks being designed as part of new built structures.
The Building Control Regulations have increased the importance of the correct design and waterproofing of these structures and must be considered by both the designers and the contractors.
SURFASOLOGY offer a complete waterproofing system that suits your requirements whether it is a reservoir roof, a roof deck or a podium deck over an underground carpark.
Benefits of using SURFASOLOGY services include waterproofing design assistance provided by our Waterproofing Design Consultant, provision of a site-specific installation method, product training and on-site support.
Features & Benefits of SURFASOLOGY Cementitious Waterproofing Coatings
- Products are fully tested
- Tolerant to Damp Surfaces
- Superior performance / Excellent Adhesion
- Suitable for both Positive & Negative Water Pressure
- Seamless, reliable, user friendly
- Environmentally Friendly
- Non-Toxic and Chloride Free
- Suitable for use with Potable Water
- Root resistant when reinforced with Glass Fibre Mesh
- Anti-Carbonation and Electrochemical Corrosion
- Easy to Use
- Excellent in detailing
- Efficient and Fast application
- Remains flexible
SURFASOLOGY Cementitious Waterproofing Systems